LIFEFORM® Limited Warranty guarantees the construction of all of our products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase.
Maximum weight limit: 350 lbs
Management & Task Chairs
Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs
Mesh Back Chair
The mesh backs are protected by a ten (10) year limited warranty against premature wear under normal conditions and non-commercial use.
Maximum weight limit: 250 lbs
Executive Seat Cushion (Regular & Wedge) & Executive Back Cushions
Two (2) year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Executive Seat and Back Cushions are Surface Washable Only – Removing the Cover will Void the Warranty
COVERINGS LIMITED WARRANTY
All of LIFEFORM®’s Upholstery Coverings are protected by a ten (10) year limited warranty.
COM (Customer’s Own Material) is not covered under LIFEFORM®’s warranty.
HEADREST LIMITED WARRANTY
LIFEFORM®’s Adjustable Head Rest is protected by a ten (10) year limited warranty.
EXTENSION ARMS LIMITED WARRANTY
LIFEFORM®’s Extension Arms are protected by a two (2) year limited warranty.
CORE-FLEX™ LIMITED WARRANTY
Core-Flex™ Mechanism is protected by a five (5) year limited warranty.
FOAM LIMITED WARRANTY
LIFEFORM® foam products are of the industry’s highest quality. LIFE-Foam™ material (including visco-elastic and high density) will see a gradual decrease in viscosity (bounce back) over many years of use. This is a natural occurrence and is not covered by our warranty. LIFEFORM® warrants to the original purchaser that LIFE-Foam™ used in LIFEFORM® chairs will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost, if deemed defective due to structural integrity or faulty workmanship within five (5) years from date of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- This Warranty applies to Personal (Non-Commercial) Use only.
- Limited Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
- The Limited Warranty covers parts only. Labor and freight are not included.
- Customers are responsible for transportation costs to and from the dealer or LIFEFORM®.
- Obvious signs of abuse, misuse or negligence voids this limited warranty.
- LIFEFORM® is not responsible for damage caused by transport, improper assembly or installation, maintenance, modification, tampering or for the damage or degradation of product that may occur due to extreme hot, cold or humid temperatures after it has left LIFEFORM®.
- Weight verification may be required to ascertain whether warranty is void.
- Customer’s original bill of sale and serial number must be provided at the time of claim.
- Limited Warranty begins from the date of purchase – if customer’s Original Bill of Sale is not provided then by default the date of manufacture will be used.
- LIFEFORM® does not Warrant:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Although LIFEFORM® ensures the highest quality of workmanship in all of its products, LIFEFORM® does not cover normal wear, fading, or damage that has occurred during the life of the upholstery.
- Marks, scars, wrinkles or stretching, which may occur in natural leather or inherently stretchy materials (such as UltraFabrics® or Dream Weave).
- All leather pulls with use. Puddling and stretching is generated by repeated use and is a hallmark of genuine leather and is not considered a defect.
- Matching of grains, colors or textures in Natural Leather.
- Exact color matching to cutting, samples, swatch cards or online/printed images.
LIMITED 10 YEAR WARRANTY